PEC-HA single-phase energy meter field calibrator is one of Kehui company's series products. PEC-HA single-phase energy meter field calibrator is a kind of multi-functional modern meter calibration device designed and produced by use of large-scale programmable logic array and a series of advanced technologies and devices, with advanced technology, complete functions, compact structure, reliable performance, convenient use and other advantages. Its successful research and development provides great convenience to field energy meters and various other instruments, and it is a high-end product with excellent performance in single-phase electric energy measurement!
● Single phase field calibration
The single-phase energy meter calibrator is a set of 0.1-magnitude high precision field calibration instrument, but it is qualitatively different from the single-phase field calibration made of energy meter chip. Where there is no load on the spot, its current output can be used as a virtual load, which is greatly convenient for field testing of single-phase energy meter.
● Storage and query
HA can store at least 6000 calibration records, which can be searched according to different ways and support for fuzzy queries, and you can inquire the calibration record data stored in the instrument.
● Calibration plan
Before work, users can make task plans on the HA, which is beneficial to orderly working. Calibration plan can be downloaded via PEC management software through serial port into the instrument.
● Input: the instrument supports for Chinese characters, English case and Arabic number input.
● Harmonic measurement: shows the content of 2nd ~ 51st harmonics in the form of histogram.
● Counter: check the accuracy of meter counter.
● U disk: upload and download data by connecting U disk
● Timing: calibrate the instrument time
● Waveform display: shows U and I waveforms directly.
● User functionality: view the uploaded user information and do corresponding tests.