YTJLW10-32 type 10kV outdoor voltage and current combination sensor is an AC voltage that meets the technical specifications of the national grid primary and secondary fusion equipment, and is designed and manufactured in accordance with the group standard T/CES018-2018 "Technical Conditions for 10kV and 20kV AC Sensors in Distribution Networks" , Combined current sensor The combined sensor is installed on the outlet end of the high-voltage switch on the ZW32 column to detect phase sequence voltage, zero sequence voltage, phase sequence current and zero sequence current at the same time. It has high accuracy, small size, light weight and low power consumption. low merit.
1. The voltage sensor adopts capacitive voltage division based on capacitive voltage division + isolated PT structure, high DC impedance, no heating problem, and avoids the ferromagnetic saturation and ferromagnetic resonance problems of traditional electromagnetic voltage transformers.
2. Using low-temperature floating ceramic capacitors (NPO grade) to divide the voltage, so it has high precision and good temperature stability, and meets the 0.5 grade in the temperature range of -40C~70C.
3. The isolated PT realizes primary and secondary isolation, which improves the safety performance of the system, and at the same time, the output signal is small, avoiding the risk of secondary short circuit of traditional PT.
4. The isolation PT improves the load driving ability of the sensor, and the accuracy will not be affected by cable replacement.
5. Small size, light weight, low power consumption. The current sensor is based on the LPCT principle, that is, low power consumption coil + high precision sampling resistor.
6. The phase current and zero-sequence current are wound by independent coils, and the zero-sequence current is obtained by current synthesis method.
7. Manufactured with low temperature drift iron core, within the temperature range of -40~70C, especially at -40C, the error variation meets the standard requirements.
8. The low-temperature floating sampling resistor is used to ensure the high and low temperature precision sampling resistor converts the current signal of the secondary output of the traditional CT into a small voltage signal, avoiding the secondary open-circuit high voltage problem, and improving
Higher equipment security.